Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 14 - Rosario

Exactly two weeks into my trip and only 13 days left to go. I am actually feeling a little burnt out, but that is okay. I will fight it!

Today I arrived in Rosario again. I decided to skip out on the hostel and get my own hotel room so I can have my own space. I am glad I did. I actually slept most of the day away. It felt pretty good. After that I went and met John, we got our tickets to Baralochie today. We leave tomorrow at 11am. Yes...on a semi cama bus. It should be fun. I really don´t know what the plan is. We´ll figure it out when we get there. His mom is less then pleased about him going with some stranger, but she trusts his judgment I guess. He said he would go anyway. I think it is kind of funny. It is not like I am some big burly man who is going to rob her son. Oh well. :)

Other then that I have not been up to much at all today. I picked up this book in Salta about Alaska. It has some older theories as to how Alaska used to look and what continents it was attached to at what times. Right now I am reading some of the old stories of the natives and how they came to be in Alaska. It is really interesting. I am getting to the part where they are going to discuss the Russians and the Alutes near Sitka. I am going to go find myself a quite cafe, eat dinner, and read my book, then relax in front of the tv tonight. Tomorrow is yet another day...oh, and I have to pick up some wine for the bus ride. :)

No comments: